03 WHITE DIAMOND
03 WHITE DIAMOND
- Handcrafted Japanese Cellulose Acetate Frame
- .80 Karats of White Diamonds Inlaid on Temples
- .925 Sterling Silver Hardware
- Grade 5 Japanese Titanium Components
- Precision Laser Cut BUGATTI Grill Pattern Temple Tip Details
- Custom EB Temple Decor
- CR39 Zeiss Lenses with Anti-Reflective Coating
- 100% UVA UVB Protection
- Made In Japan
EYE SIZE — 49mm
BRIDGE WIDTH — 23mm
TEMPLE LENGTH — 148mm
- Leather EB Protective Hard Case
- Metal Certificate of Authenticity with official BUGATTI Hologram
- 30x30cm Limited Edition Cleaning Cloth, Graphic may vary
- Microfiber Draw-String BUGATTI Pouch
Each piece of BUGATTI Eyewear is meticulously crafted in Japan, from .925 Sterling Silver and finished with genuine 18k gold and palladium coatings; the most expensive materials in the world. The use of real carbon fiber and Macassar ebony wood is another impeccable design iteration that is unique to the collection and pays homage to BUGATTI’s incredible automobiles. No detail is overlooked, with components rendered in Grade 5 Japanese titanium— the highest available, used for aerospace and known to withstand temperatures up to 600° F.
Positive Vapor Deposition (PVD) is a process in which a solid material is vaporized in a vacuum and deposited onto the surface of the product– a key breakthrough for the eyewear industry and is also used in the development and production of BUGATTI automobiles. The PVD acts as a Diamond Like Coating, creating a surface that is highly resistant to wear and guaranteed for the lifetime of the product.
BUGATTI Eyewear doesn’t compromise with vision, which is why ZEISS® lenses are used in every frame— providing optimal vision clarity from the lens center to the periphery, in a lens that is flatter, thinner, and more attractive than standard lenses. The leader in lens technology, ®ZEISS coatings offer scratch resistance, anti-reflective properties, and a surface that is more dirt resistant and easy to clean.